We are a small company, with big ideas. We are founded by a close-knit team of Manchester-based, female theatre makers.
HER Productions are seeking a female Stage Manager to join our upcoming production of Meet Me at Dawn by Zinnie Harris, directed by Ellie Rose.
The production will be staged at Hope Mill Theatre, in accordance with Covid-19 guidelines and restrictions, to a live audience + online streaming.
We are seeking a Stage Manager who identifies as female, is Manchester based and comfortable working within Covid-19 guidelines.
We seek a Stage Manager to join us over all rehearsals and performances to:
- Support the director and cast in the rehearsal room
- Manage Covid-19 risk assessments & ensure guidelines are being followed by team.
- Manage performance & rehearsal schedules, including sending call sheets
- Work with the producer to organise production meetings
- Oversee & organise the Get In & Get Out
- Prop sourcing & budget management of props allowance
- Within reason, assisting the producer with additional production needs that may arise, including booking vans, sourcing extra help, etc.
We would love to hear from Stage Managers who are comfortable operating sound & lighting for performances, but this is not a barrier to applying. Please let us know in your application.
We are also eager to hear from Stage Managers from a range of backgrounds & life experiences. We actively encourage applications from women who experience racism or identify as disabled.
Total engagement is 3 full time weeks (2 weeks rehearsal + 1 week performance)
May 10th– May 30th
Fee = £1480 (weekly rate @ £492 per week)
Meet Me at Dawn is a modern fable exploring the triumph of everyday love, the mystery of grief, and the temptation to become lost in a fantasy future that will never be.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org